Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Deep Joy!


Our search for a top notch midfielder may be yealding results as reports are firming up the suggestion that Anderlecht's lone shining star and Swedish international winger Christian Wilhelmsson is close to agreeing a deal to join the Tottenham. Wilhelmsson was noticably excellant in the Champions League campaign for Anderlecht and the 26 year old now seems set to leave the Belgium club in the summer with Spurs a highly desirable destination. "I could have signed for Tottenham in January as they wanted me badly but Anderlecht refused to let me go and I was gutted," Wilhelmsson told the News of the Screws. "I know Tottenham are following me and still want me for next season. "It would give me great joy to go there." At last a link to a player who exhibits no sign of mental illness!

No comments: